Thursday, January 5, 2012

Day 4 - WIW (Weigh in Wednesday) - O_o

Ok! I bought my scales from Aldi, they are very sleek and clever looking, entered my age height etc on them, also very fancy, and I weigh 84.6kgs. I do not ever want to see this figure on my scales again!!! According to this my BMI is 31 so I am clinically obese :(


I am still horrified to see the 8 at the front of that number, but somehow I have managed to lose 3.4kgs. I am thinking its more dehydration than anything, as it has been very hot at my house of late. 

So there we go... I am setting my BIG goal at 60-63kgs, depending on how good I feel when I hit 63kgs we'll see how we go from there... That means I have to lose 21.6Kgs.

 Measurements!

I am not 100% sure what Mish gets you to measure so I am just going to do your standard measurements today.... 

Bust (braless): 111cms or 44 inches
Upper Arm: 33cms or 13 inches
Waist (smallest part): 86cms or 34 inches
Hips: 113.5cms or 44 1/2 inches
Thighs: 60.5cms or 24 inches


As you can see by the measurements I am a hourglass shape so all my weight goes to boobs and hips/ass area. 


The Dreaded Photo

Ok, here is my bikini before shot *gag* (and yes I may be vainly sucking in my belly in the second photo lol)


I would really like to get rid of the 'love' handles, the back roll, and the faux pregnant paunch that I happen to have...And you cant see them in these photos, but I would love to be rid of my arm join fatty bits and tone up my arms!


 


Ok with that miserable post finished, I am going to start a new fresh entry with my goals and rewards....A much more positive post than this one!! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment